导航
短信预约 BEC商务英语考试动态提醒 立即预约

请输入下面的图形验证码

提交验证

短信预约提醒成功

2012年商务英语听力:电话常用语二

|0·2012-08-31 17:44:28浏览0 收藏0
摘要 2012年商务英语听力:电话常用语,环球英语网校预祝各位考生取得优异的成绩!

  Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?

  Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

  OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

  Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

  There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。

  There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

  Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。

  May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?

  Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?

  Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

  Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?

  It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

  Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

  Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。

  Please give him the message.请转告他。

  What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?

  May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?

  Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

  I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?

  Certainly.当然可以。

  Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。

  Yes. I will.好的。

  I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

  Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

  Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?

  May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?

  Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

  I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?

  She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

  I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。

  That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

  I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

  Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?

  I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!

  That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。

  Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

  I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?

  We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。

  What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?

  Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。

  Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?

  I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。

  If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?

  Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。

  Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?

  No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。

  Why not?为什么不能?

  Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。

  That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。

  Bye.再见。

 

编辑推荐:

2012年商务英语考试:章节练习题汇总

2012年商务英语初级需掌握的关键句子汇总

2012年商务英语初级考试缩略词整理汇总

2012年商务英语写作指导必看汇总

展开剩余
资料下载
历年真题
精选课程
老师直播

注册电脑版

版权所有©环球网校All Rights Reserved